Monday, 13 June 2016

It's not tees nor wear...

But I have started my shunter work again.

Class01 up first.

As I made the 02, 03, most of the 04, back before Zane was big I remodeled his 04 for him and the cab for that was based off my 03, so I will class that as done, I have no desire to really make it again... unless I have to!

The class 05 and 06 is missing but the rest are done.
The 07 I made was given to Skyhook and they made the cab and made it work, and well the 08 I have made many up to the 13.
The 14 is out and well beyond that there be dragons.

So, back to the 01.

I started it years ago, but never had the chance to finish it. I don't know where I am going to run it yet but I have some ideas, more on that later.

So, here is me at the coal face once again.

:)


Usual rules apply, if you have comments or any feedback shout if you care.


3 comments:

Andy said...

Looking forward to watching progress.

Geoff Potter said...

Me too

Paddington bear said...

Still looking in now and then.
Always enjoy the results of a craftsman at work.

Ross
NZ