Saturday, 14 December 2013

End of term feeling?

Still a week of work before I shut down for the holidays but having got a few big chunks of work out the way I feel my brain turning to mush!

I look forward to turning my attention back to my route soon, I was making some real progress instead of the virtual kind.

I hope all who follow this blog forgive my lapses and are still enjoying their own projects and the sim.

I still follow many projects across the tinternet, I am always amazed at how dedicated and talented many of you are.

Looking forward to enjoying the last weeks of 2013 and positive about 2014, I hope it is as good as it promises to be!

d


2 comments:

Paddington bear said...

Hi Derek,
Just a note to wish you and your family a memorable Christmas and a happy New Year. I enjoy having a look at what your doing and getting a fresh round of inspiration.

Ross
NZ

Derek Siddle said...

Thanks Ross, nice of you to pass by.
All the best for you and your family too!

regards

Derek