Friday, 14 September 2012

Over the Hill

Today is a good day, I get to back up my current project, kick up my feet and enjoy my cuppa. (In theory, lets see what the day brings!)

I've seen some folks running around chicken little style over the past few days but it's OK, it was just an acorn.

So now I turn my attention back to the newly christened 'Weardale & Teesdale Railway'.

The track has been laid up at Wearhead so I think that is a perfect place to start the example section.
This is about a mile long that will be finished to a standard that I want the rest of the route, it will provide me with a guide to how I want the rest of the route to look.

All that has been done to date has really just been placeholder stuff and most of it will be ripped out, the work starts from now.

Hmmm, I love the smell of fresh terrain textures in the morning.

d

1 comment:

Geoff Potter said...

Hi Derek

Terrain textures ... I know a bit about those. They are very important to the feel of a route. You should see some of my latest ones.

Lets hope the fox was not really there :)

Good luck with the re-scenerying (is there such a word) of the route. A mile would be good, the whole route much better. We can wait.