Saturday, 19 November 2011

Where has the time gone!

Gosh time has flown by.
So many projects hard to keep track of what I have been doing!

Project Woodhead and the other loco projects I have been involved in has taken up much of my free time. However I do hope to get back to this route over Christmas and into the new year with a 2012 launch. (fingers crossed)

TS2012 is huge and the number of users just keeps on growing! We certainly have come along way since RS days.

You will have noticed that my time on forums has been reduced, much of this is down to work and family (my little boy growing up!)
I plan on cutting back even further from forums too for my own sanity, anyone who wishes to communicate with me can do so in the comments section here(stay on topic please) or if TS2012 issues/questions or just want to contact me then do so by emailing Support@railsimulator.com

I loved being involved with some of the community on the forums and I have made many friends, certainly was fun banter most of the time but I just don't have the time or energy to do work/life and keep my hobbies and other interests going as well as keep track and post in all the various threads in random forums.

Its been a long 6 years and if I am to last a further 6 years I need to stop burning the mid night oil candle from both ends so to speak. :)

So, more posts on WVR very soon which I am very excited about, and less posts on forums.

I wish everyone luck in their projects.

regards

Derek

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the route made as a add-on like wood head , the RSC team would give you all the time in the day :P

Im sure you'd prefer that to doing a US route :D :P

Geoff Potter said...

Hi Derek

TS2012 is a long way from those early days of Rail Simulator, but the initial hard work has been done and a talented team will continue to take the simulation into the future.

With so many TS2012 users now and people creating content from all over the World, it is really impossible to keep up with all the chat and new developments in the forums so it is time indeed to just sit back and enjoy it a bit more and fit in much more time for your family (and football).

It may take another 4 years to complete the Wear Valley Railway but I bet it will be worth it.

theokus said...

Dear Derek,

Please keep up the good work.
We need you, maybe more than you may think :)

theokus (grumpy granpa) :)

Skif said...

Dear Dereck!


Read my 2 letters to support please. It's may be important for future development of our favourite RW3!

Or contact me in skype (dmitriskif) or Steam community.

Dmitri.

John Sewell said...

Dear Dereck

I am new to Railworks but found ref to Wear Valley.

As am ex Bishop man living in the flatland of East Anglia could you update me on the progress of the Wear Valley route

Thanks
John H Sewell